Friday, December 2, 2011

Lesson 14 Journal Entry

*Write about what you wish you had done differently while you worked on your paper.
I am not sure if I would have done anything differently. I know that I would have wished for different circumstances, such as my husband being here so I could devote more time on the paper instead of waiting for my kids to go to bed (laughing) but other than that, I am pretty happy with the way I tackled this paper. I do, however, have one thought that is nagging me in the back of my head, and that is that maybe I should have submitted my paper to the Writing Center along with the two proofreadings from my friends that I did. I am not worried about my content and how I structured my paper. I am more worried about the grammatical and punctuation errors. I have gone through the 20 errors page that I was sent to make sure I have not done any of these, but I am pretty sure I have missed one. Also, I have added more information to my paper after my edits were done so hopefully I added that in error free. Nevertheless, I feel that I have instilled what I needed to in my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment